We hope you’re sitting comfortably.
2. The information we collect
2.1 Registration data
When you sign up for the Eatiria, we may collect information we ask you for, like your username, password, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, postal code, and country. We may also collect information you voluntarily add to your profile, such as your mobile phone number and mobile service provider.
2.2 Usage, log data & cookies
When you use the Service, we automatically collect certain information, including:
(1) information about your type of subscription and your, interactions with the Cocottina
(2) the details of the queries you make;
(3) User Content you post, upload and/or contribute to the Service (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use);
(4) technical data, which may include the URL you are coming from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information, transactional information enabling digital rights management, operating system.
2.3 Payment data
When you sign up for a Trial or any of our Paid Subscriptions or make other purchases through the Cocottina, your credit card information and other financial data that we need to process your payment are collected and stored by third-party payment processors. We may collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number and details of your transaction history. In addition, the third party payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, and last four digits. If you choose to pay by invoice, Cocottina may need to collect and transfer additional information, like your name, date of birth and phone number, to our invoicing service provider to enable credit checks and send you invoices. The use of your data by our invoicing service provider is subject to its privacy policies.
3. How we use the information we collect
(1) provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Service and products and services made available through the Service, for example by providing customized or localized content and advertising;
(2) ensure technical functioning of the Service and products and services made available through the Service, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Service, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products and services that are made available, linked to or offered in the Service;
(3) communicate with you for Service-related purposes, including promotional e-mails or messages;
(4) enable and promote the Service, including features and content of the Service and products and services made available through the Service, such as sharing, user interactions, notifications and suggestions, and integration with third-party services;
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and sign off after having used the Service. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time.
5. Contact us
7. Data Protection (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new benchmark European text on personal data protection.
As you know, on 25 May this new text on personal data protection will enter into an application.
This text strengthens individuals’ rights and establishes new accountability rules, requiring stakeholders to implement all the necessary and appropriate measures to guarantee a suitable level of security for personal data processing.
8. GDPR compliance statement
Cocottina respects and complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Some of the key ways we comply with these regulations are:
We explain what you’re consenting to clearly and without ‘legalese’, and ask that you explicitly consent to contact from us.
8.2 Breach Notification
In the event of a breach, we will notify affected users within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
8.3 Right to Access
Users can request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, we shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format.
8.4 Right to be Forgotten
Once we have compared your (the subjects') rights to "the public interest in the availability of the data", we may delete your personal data where you have requested this.
8.5 Data Portability
We allow you to receive the personal data concerning you, which we will provide in a 'commonly used and machine-readable format' and you have the right to transmit that data to another ‘controller’.
8.6 Privacy by Design
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, in an effective way, in order to meet the requirements of this Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects'. We hold and process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of our duties (data minimization), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.